Thursday, December 6, 2007

HNT preparing

VSK and I have matured. Usually the drama of arranging some free play time become sorta an obsession for me which is not really the turn-on a guy would hope it to become for his partner. Especially a partner who works a bit too hard and comes home wrung out like a carwash shammy more nights than she don't. The fun thing this week is that by not talking about our upcoming outing we get to communicate on another level that makes us both pretty dang horny and the sex hot.



This blog has become more about pics than thoughts and that is OK I guess but I'm more impressed with those writers out there who are documenting the internal processing of a functional infidelity in a committed relationship. There seems to be an undercurrent of "let's not talk about anything serious-show us the titties" which when you're hungry for comments or hits becomes sort of a cruel mistress. And there should be as few rules as possible when your doing something as out of bounds as this blog. I found as well that I must have been breaking some linking rules adding those blogs I think are good without a formal invitation and if I've po'ed anyone by doing so I apologize. I didn't read the rule book. I hate fucking rule books, in case you wondered.



Well, back to the pics then. This one fits the preparing for the weekend theme. Happy happy, joy joy!

5 comments:

JFBreak said...

Pictures are great (she is very hot) but I enjoy the stories too.

If you were taking a poll or anything...

Blissfully Wed said...

I love the good mix of pics and your words. Thanks for everything that you choose to share.

Mark cum for you said...

I'm loving this blog!
Wonderfull photos.

Pizza Boy said...

Nice ASS!!!!!

dirty thirties said...

There is so much in your article that just resonated with us.

"Usually the drama [..] which is not really the turn-on a guy would hope it to become for his partner"

That I can relate to so much!
Thirty loves that I prepare things in advance, BUT as long as I don't tell her. She wants surprises.

As for the "our story" versus "show us her tits" debate .. I've found that quality beats quantity. I'd trade in any day a high hit rate, for just 10 visitors per day that enjoy, read (yes, R..E..A..D) and comment our articles.