Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Work can't suck my dick



I knew that 2011 would be the year of work. Every year is, and it seems like every year it gets more fraught, more full of stress, more demands to do more. And the worst thing is that work conspires to steal libido from not only me, but my partners. They are two of the hardest working women I know, and not just in the bedroom. My wife VSK is a bit of a work junkie. Minx is now under a new larger hatchet, which is both good and bad. More responsibility. Managing more cat herds. Less time for what is really important. Which, to my mind, is glorious three-way sex.






One interesting development is that I find myself pulled more to the dark side of desire. I want to tie up VSK, and frankly torture her. One time I used saran wrap to bind her to a chair at the foot of the bed. Blindfolded, and with her hands restrained, she got very very wet. The last time I saw Minx we didn't have a lot of time so the sex turns into a quick direct exchange, which I like quite a lot. Pull of the clothes. Guide her head to my cock. Go to the edge, stop. Penetrate her and think about arithmetic. See if I can get her off like some bull. Fun. But few and far between.






This blog is technically alive, but obviously I don't tend it quite like I used to. Part of that is that in order to keep some space in my head to myself, I can't go dumping it out on the page. If I had more going on, fantasy wise, maybe I could blog more. But for now I'll just touch base every once in a while. And try not to think about work.

4 comments:

Pizza Boy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pizza Boy said...

Welcome back, I for one have missed your blog, and if needed call me I'll come running over to help out with MY fastasy needs.

NeverCanThink said...

Just found your blog. I love it. Hopefully the work will allow you to have some fun and the time to tell us about it. However, I know how much of a bear work can be.

kiki said...

I need your help, I'm not a creepo or anything just a very confused girl who is more comfortable hiding, until things make sense.


kikideedee80@yahoo.com