Thursday, June 11, 2009

HNT: Dirty cats


I'd just sat down to watch the third quarter of the Lakers game. Then this vision showed up. "I am no longer interested in watching the Lakers game," I said. Then I put her cuffs on and tied her up. I only got to see the last minute of the game, which was desultory, not satisfying like VSK's mouth.
All of this because of what she and the Minx had been texting to each other. Read the previous post if what to know more about that. I doubt many will, I know that the dirty animals that view this blog want more prurient images like this. So thank the Minx. Soon I'll be tying her up and using her mouth like I used a horny VSK Tuesday night.

9 comments:

Get8More said...

Lucky lucky man...

Sexy PTA Mom said...

Okay, consider me prurient ;p. No wonder you gave up on the game. That is just gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I'd say you were in for a treat! Game? What game?

Hubman said...

Well then thank you minx!

Pizza Boy said...

WOW!!!!
Nice!

Sexie Sadie~ said...

Yes, that would distract me from the game, too!!

xo~Sadie

minx said...

VSK is a always the most precious jewel...

Matt said...

Absolutely luscious shot (and subject)! Can we request and followup when Minx gets her turn?

Mr Mrs Manic Depressive said...

Just found your blog from a link on Greg & Sheryl's blog. It's wonderful to find other couples who have been together a long time. We've been married almost 26 years and have been together for over 30. The sex is just getting better and better. Thanks for sharing your story.