Friday, August 21, 2009

Freaking Lasers

If you have any cultured comedic sensitivity, the idea of freaking lasers should always bring a rise or at least a response when suggested. If Austin Powers, "do I make you horny baby?" isn't the patron saint of sex blogging, then at least his question certainly quantifies as rule number one. And if you are wondering why lasers are on my mind, its simply because VSK and I saw the most amazing Ghostland Observatory show with lots and lots of freaking lasers in it. And, dear god forgive me, we were sober as judges. Hallucinogens would have been so redundant had we used them what ever brain matter we retained would have been in danger of leaking out and puddling on the floor. The modern 20 and 30 somethings probably don't realize how much cooler these freaking lasers were the ones deployed on my generation. In fact, we were maybe the oldest folks there. And even with the oodles of pulchritude jigging about, I think I had the best pussy in the house with me. Here's a shot of our afternoon pre-fuck shoot. The shoot before the shoot, as it were. Great lasers, great pussy. An accident? I don't think so. . .


Rock on!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love lasers, but not quite as much as that sexy shot of you!
HH