Thursday, October 29, 2009

A year ago . . .

Despite the best laid (ha) plans of VSK and myself, we just haven't done a good photo shoot for a while. I decided to look back a year ago and see if there were some pictures I missed. I mean, I know that there are a lot of good pictures that haven't seen the light of this blog, but I am afraid of duplication so I tend to skew toward trying to come up with some new shit. Ah, but the old shit is pretty damn good, judging by this shot. Hope it makes you shoot. Or makes somebody shoot you, in a nice way, of course. Happy Thursday!

By the way, I've got another in the vein if you want. Only a little closer and naughtier. (Pander pander pander . . .)

4 comments:

Hubman said...

She's looking nice and relaxed there. Did you wear her out? ;-)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

The shoes really add to the sexiness. That could be a before or after sex pic. HHNT

Matt said...

VERY nice... count me in as a vote for the additional pics, please!

An Artist Exposed said...

Looking lovely - a lovely image... HHNT!