Monday, December 21, 2009

and a little bit of that, ho ho!


Can you tell me who lyrics I've been cribbing? Nah? Its OK, I'm feeling obtuse and a tad grumpy. VSK needs a good licking, and not like the one I gave her yesterday. Time to get out the paddle and let her know that I am displeased. Very displeased. She knows why. Its good to know that there are simple solutions to these yuletime problems.

BTW, if you can tell me who the lyrics are from (the last two posts) I'll send you a custom pick (your request, don't ask for the physically impossible or identifiable). Keep in mind this offer expires 12/25.

6 comments:

RegularJohn said...

Hot pics as always :) You're one lucky guy

Could the lyrics be to "The Game of Love" by Santana?

Pizza Boy said...

Ass shots are my favorite.................here kitty, kitty

vsk witness said...

Regular John happens to be my favorite Queens of the Stone Age song, but the lyrics are from a different band, and era for that matter.

vsk witness said...

BTW, I love Santana too . . .

Pizza Boy said...

Witness, is it Supertramp or Pandora?

Still love those ass shots.......... Happy holidays VSK & Witness

vsk witness said...

Supertramp? That's a good name for her. No, that's not what I'm thinking. Maybe I should make this easier . . .