Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The next great thing




When we first started "opening up" our lives as described in this blog, there was that palpable sense of discovery that makes any new relationship heady, and which drove a lot of the posts. If VSK didn't like exhibitionism, if I didn't find the thought of her with another man (or woman) exciting, if digital cameras didn't exist, then there would be no blog. A lot of the comments are simple affirmations of VSK and her exploits, and that does her fine. I'm satisfied with that too and any longer examinations of why and how and with whom that I make are often written because I just want to be able to savor VSK as well and for as long as I can. Thanks to all of your are in order, even lurkers, because you help keep me interested in posting. And while I am not a good blogger, that is an affirmation I'm glad for, as good bloggers are imho often too seeped in their dimension to notice some other dimensions. We all need to get a life.
















All this said, I do like showing pictures that show VSK off. They come in a few flavors. Number one these days is certainly ass. Second might be VSK and Minx. It might also be VSK getting disciplined. Or it might just be VSK in some other pose. I've asked before for suggestions, but really, I don't need suggestions. VSK needs suggestions. If you want me to be a better blogger, you need to make her happier, not me. I am already quite happy thank you very much. So, as I plan to myself, plan on being more demonstrative of your appreciation of VSK, more suggestive as to her appearance, or lastly, more salty in your comments. It's all good. Thanks for helping make it so.

Blurry I know but you get the point.






2 comments:

Pizza Boy said...

Well said witness. Just so you know I gave VSK a suggestion for a picture that I have not seen yet, at this point she probably forgot what I had suggested. That's ok, just let me borrow her for a while and I'll remind her what I suggested ;-)

Matt said...

It pains me that you've asked so nicely for us to let VSK know the naughty thoughts she inspired, and you've gotten so little response. VSK, let me just say you look delicious; your pretty little dress pushed up around your even prettier ass makes me think of how much I'd like to roll you face down, pin you to the bed and take my time working you over from behind. You may recall a photo from some time ago that might give a good idea what to expect... :)