Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Phone sex


I took a little jaunt up the coast by myself this last weekend. Being apart from VSK can work as a bit of an aphrodesiac. My head immediately goes in the gutter after about a day and then I'll call her and ask what she's up to. Sometimes she calls me and does the same. Saturday night we had a tame call as I was occupied with entertaining some friends. After they left I couldn't help myself and I called her back. During call one she had been in the jacuzzi sipping wine and when she answered the phone the second time she was in bed. Buzzed. But not from the wine.


What makes having sex on the phone interesting from my perspective is that it is dependant on sound and imagination rather than sight and sensation. All obviously play a roll whether your lover is in front of you or hundreds or thousands of miles away, but the habits of a quarter century of sex tend to funnel into certain directions and for whatever reason we are not as verbal as I think we once were. When you can read someone's most subtle inflections, you don't have to make a lot of obvious verbal confessions. Still I think men, myself included, get a bit of a charge off of women verbalizing what they want. Sometimes VSK likes to by tied up, and in a way I think that having her confess some sort of desire ("cum in my pussy" or "fuck me in the ass" or simply "yeah, right there") is rare and a delicious moment of analogous surrender. The majority of our sex is actually of the vanilla type, historically, and we don't have some sort of fetish that must be in place for us to knock one off. Variety is the spice of keeping a sex life alive after all these years. Flexibility is the ability to have variety.


Whatever I got her to confess on the phone this time got her off as she buzzed away and I described kinky fantasies of a gooey nature for her entertainment. When I got home on Sunday I got a stunner of a bj for father's day. I know, I'm not her father. I'm her daddy.

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Hank and I survived on phone sex for nearly a year- so much fun!

Sometimes I get tempted to call him from the other room! :D