Thursday, November 8, 2007

HNT: Wednesday night reprise

"Candles will work?"

"Yeah candles will work." VSK lit three and I took the comforter off the bed and laid it neatly folded in half on the floor. I threw four pillows on the comforter and told her to take her clothes off.

"Knell on the pillow" I said, instructing her to face the floor length mirror at the corner of the room, where I had placed the comforter. She did and immediately assumed all fours, knowing I planned to enter her from behind.

"No, sit up." I helped her to a kneeling position. She obliged as I offered my cock, lubing me up as I pulled her hair aside to watch her work. The candles offered up their flattering light, her skin luminous in a warm peach glow.

As she positioned herself with her face in front of the mirror, she pulled her hair aside so I could see her face. I entered her, then we repositioned, and finally one leg bent at the knee and one foot on the floor I straddled her ass and gained purchase. On her elbows and knees I could see her breasts pressed against a pillow, her mouth curled in a slight smile. She was acting for me, being the vision so I could have my moment of visual feast, her body turned so I could only see my torso and her body laid before me as a meal. Faster, slower, deeper, we settled on a motion.

"Your beautiful." She smiled. "You feel hot," she said, my cock was straining now. When she talks while we make love its rare that she comments on the action. She does it as a favor, but she likes the power it brings. She mentioned what would be next, she could feel me spurt. Satiated for now, I collapsed next to her. We laughed at how tired we were.

"Doggie style takes more energy." I offered. "Was that tough on you?"

"I wouldn't tell you if it was." She's a bit of a martyr, but I'm not complaining. Sometimes her gift to me is what I must allow her. We play our roles as well as we can.

2 comments:

db said...

so much fun.
what a great view!

bdenied said...

Ill tell you its good we had a cold front come through here, or sweat would be pouring off of me after that post and photo.