Monday, August 11, 2008

Spank


Witness worked longer tonight than me for a change. So I took a trolley and met him at his office (we carpool). Sitting on the trolley with the swaying motion got me to thinking about sex (imagine that), but I knew Witness had had a long day and would be tired. Imagine my surprise and delight when I entered his business and he gave me that particular look and ordered me to his office. He commanded me to kneel on one of the office chairs, threw my skirt up over my back and yanked down my panties. Then he smacked my ass. Caught me by surprise, but god how it excited me, the initial sting and then the warmth. He reached between my legs and fondled me to a moist state of frenzy. I really wanted his cock then, but he had another idea. He was in charge! He told me to turn around and he sat opposite me. He didn't need to tell me what to do then as I leaned forward and teased him with my tongue and took him in my mouth. It was so exciting to be bent over him, my swollen sex parts rubbing the chair, I could have come then, but he pulled me up to straddle him. Now, I don't know if any of you have had experience in office chairs, but they have wheels and they tilt. Sex can be hot and funny! Suddenly he says ow, we ran over his foot! We moved into another position and let our passion take over. A great ending to a long day.

4 comments:

Pizza Boy said...

You must have been a "naughty" girl, you probably deserved to be spanked

bdenied said...

and a very cute ass to smack too I might add

Miss Honey said...

I love this moment of pure raw passion. The needing and wanting so blatantly sexy as he ordered what he wanted and made you want it too.

Too funny about his poor foot. But it seems all was well that ended very, very well. :)

Javier Setzer said...

Very very nice ass, and all your comments are amazing...don't make me wait for so long for new pics.