Friday, September 11, 2009

Not dead yet


Is this the end? Ha. With three jobs, two mistresses, and any number of other distractions, I just haven't felt the mojo to write. Post. Whatever. I'd like to tell you about watching the two kittens play, or vsk undulating in a lawn sprinkler but that is so three weeks ago. My mind gets activated by what might happen and that requires planning. Right now, I'm not sure what I am going to have for lunch. I will say that I did have this dish for the last two nights and it was delicious. Not that I swallowed anything exactly, rather I was the main course. Both of us would rather be home in bed than "working" but there are bills to pay. Hope you all have a great weekend. You never know what might happen!

6 comments:

Pizza Boy said...

Witness, this picture is one that you have showed us before, I've never seen you repeat one, but I must say this is my favorite picture of VSK, absolutly love it!!!

vsk witness said...

You are a true fan. I couldn't even remember if I had posted it before!

Anonymous said...

Very hot photo.

Pizza Boy said...

a true fan of VSK I am!!

Hubman said...

I for one hope you hand around. And not just because of the sweet ass ;-)

For the hell of it, I clicked on the picture. Even better full sized...

mnx said...

true, the absurdities of life tend to interfere with the sanity of play... hope you find time for both, my darlings. in the meantime, your fans (and I) will always take time to admire your garden of delights. ;-)