Sunday, June 27, 2010

Tighty Whities


VSK and I were laughing our heads off today, because we realized that we need to practice fighting at this point of our relationship. She was burning up, probably more peri-menopause than anything else but it made the afternoon mighty silly. This morning she just lay there while I was fucking away and trying not to laugh. Little bitch! She wiggled her ass just enough to make me cum, which was her goal, I guess, that and fucking with me. We are on our way to Hawaii in a week and then some S Cal fun, some wedding, a Sierra trip and a Vegas trip in Sept. Fun is work. Don't be a pussy and spend all your energy making money for your corporation. They don't care for you like we do . . .


Enjoy the bad photo!

2 comments:

Luis M. Guerrero said...

Nice granny panties!!!

Pizza Boy said...

Love the position, it screams; please insert here. I wouldn't mind!!