Monday, November 29, 2010

Hot and cold


After a semi-disastrous holiday of family angst and not nearly enough alcohol, VSK and I got home in time to watch the Chargers beat the living shit out of Indy. And then the kitten needed something to stun herself out of her mind.


Fisting is not something we do very often but its a neat trick when you really need to have some neurons completely wrecked for the greater good of memory destruction. The Kitten wanted and I gave the full measure of the abuse she required. I am always amazed by what the human female is capable of when she is willing to let her hair come completely down. VSK was a blast, and I needed to get blasted. We both did.


Most of the time the reason why I don't write more here is because I am so busy and I have no new pictures. I tend to want to use pictures that I have recently taken. And finally, tonight I took the time to take some pictures. Kinda artsy but it captures her better than I say. Its how I see her. I guess you could say its always two o'clock when I look at her. And then I wake up and she's still there. In all her glory. Happy Holidays. Especially when every day is a holiday.


2 comments:

Get8More said...

"VSK and I got home in time to watch the Chargers beat the living shit out of Indy. And then the kitten needed something to stun herself out of her mind."

Now does this mean that VSK is a fan of the Chargers or the Colts?

On a another note I want to say once again that you have an AMAZING wife. Heavens knows that I too would love to fist her and then FUCK her brains out.

How are things going with VSK and the Minx? I really do hope all is well though I still admit I am horribly jealous and ENVY you to no end!

Anonymous said...

After readin your last article you guys may be up for a great sex swing to inspire your next article. May I suggest The door Swing From www.OurLittleSecret.co