Thursday, February 19, 2009

Is the wife still hot? HNT proof . . .


I have noticed that some of our old visitors and commenter's have disappeared or left for warmer climes. This may directly correspond with my focus on the Minx, and VSK's appearance with a female lover. Just because we have posted pictures of another woman and enjoy the FFM experience, doesn't mean hotwifing, heterosexual style is out to forever lunch. VSK's exhibitionist tendencies were on full display last weekend, to the chagrin of some of our milder friends, (or shall we say more repressed??!!) and I have a fuzzy pic or two to prove it. I frankly loved her craziness, but she still possesses some latent Catholic inclinations. Sin is more fun if it feels like sin I say.


I enjoy the interaction of our readers, and I suppose I am a bit of a comment slut. To that end I include pictures but I suppose requests would even be more interactive. We have active lives with too much work going on, but I will listen and entertain requests for images or stories or questions about our shenanigans. And no worries, we aren't going away. VSK mentioned that she thought she was ready to take a trip to a well-known SCal swing club, sorta a birthday present for me. Given her recent high-jinxes, that should solidify her status as a hotwife. As if it needed solidifying . . .
BTW, in this blurry shot VSK is giving a lapdance. Not one that was solicited mind you, but never-the-less one that was enjoyed.

3 comments:

db said...

vsk is still HOT and I am still looking and reading and wishing I was the playmate

Miss Honey said...

Yes... VERY hot.

Piper said...

I should comment more but there's many a night I don't even feel like turning on the computer.

Anyway, great pic. She is a hottie and you're one lucky fella.